UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Vacancy 2021-2022
UPSC has notified the Assistant Labour Commissioner Post Vacancies in 2021 under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Important Details are given below:
- Vacancy No: 21101404409
- Total Vacancies: 29 [ UR 17; OBC 04; EWS 02; SC 05; ST 01]
- Out of total 29 vacancies, 2 vacancies are horizontally reserved for PwBD.
- Post Name: Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Welfare Commissioner, Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner, Assistant Director.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Essential Qualification: 1. Graduation 2. Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relation or Personnel Management or Labour Laws
Both the Essential Qualifications are mandatory.
- Desirable Qualification: Degree in Law
- Last date of Application to be filled: 28 October 2021
- Application Fee: ₹25
The Procedure of Selection:
- The selection procedure has two stages – 1. Recruitment Test and 2. Interview
- The recruitment test is of 300 Marks and each question carry equal marks.
- negative marking 1/3
- The Interview is of 100 marks.
Syllabus of Recruitment Test:
- Labour Welfare
- Social Work & Social security Laws
- Industrial Relation
- Human Resource Development
- Principles of Natural Justice
- Trade Union Act
- Trade Union Movement
- Labour Laws
- Current events
- Constitution of India
- General mental ability
Pay Scale: ₹56,100 – ₹1,77,500
Probation Period: 2 Years
Promotion and growth:
Grade V (JTS)