2022 all Awards and Honours Current Affairs Questions and Answers – January 2022 to December 2022 with detailed explanation Awards And Honours Questions and Answers – Awards And Honours question with Solution – List of awards and honours 2022 pdf download – Awards And Honours MCQs with the solution for all types of Competitive exams – Awards And Honours quiz 2022 – Awards and Honours current affairs 2022 pdf – Current affairs explained questions in Awards and Honours – awards and honours 2022 current affairs – latest Awards And Honours questions and answers – gk today Awards And Honours questions and answers – Awards And Honours current affairs questions for all government exams 2023
2022 All Awards and Honours PDF
Through this post, we are providing all the important awards and honors of the year 2022 to all the students along with their explanation. These questions are most important for all types of competitive and government exams in 2023 and should help students to score maximum marks in General Awareness section.
Awards And Honours Question – 1
Who is the recipient of the 52nd Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
b) Asha Parekh
c) Amitabh Bachchan
d) Dilip Kumar
Awards And Honours Answers – 1
The correct answer is Option b – Asha Parekh
- Indian cinema veteran Asha Parekh was declared the winner of the Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2020, the most prestigious honor of Indian cinema, on September 27, 2022, for her immense contribution to Indian cinema.
- Ms. Asha Parekh is a renowned film actress, director, producer, and accomplished Indian classical dancer.
- Starting her career as a child artist, she made her debut as the lead heroine in Dil Deke Dekho and went on to act in over 95 films.
- Ms. Asha Parekh was awarded the Padma Shri in 1992.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award presented first in 1969.
- The award was introduced by the Government of India to commemorate Dadasaheb Phalke’s contribution to Indian cinema.
- Phalke (1870–1944), is popularly known as “the father of Indian cinema”.
- He was an Indian filmmaker who directed India’s first full-length feature film, Raja Harishchandra (1913).
- The first recipient of the award was actress Devika Rani, who was honored at the 17th National Film Awards.
- The jury for the 52nd Dadasaheb Phalke award consisted of five members—
- singer Asha Bhosle, actor-MP Hema Malini, actor Poonam
- Dhillon, filmmaker T.S. Nagabharana and singer Udit
Awards And Honours Question – 2
Who was honored with the USIBC 2022 Global Leadership Award?
a) Mukesh Ambani
b) Gautam Adani
c) Ratan Tata
d) Cyrus Mistri
Awards And Honours Answers – 2
The correct answer is Option b – Gautam Adani
- Adani Group Founder and Chairman Gautam Adani were conferred with the USIBC 2022 Global Leadership Award on September 7, 2022, in recognition of Gautam Adani’s visionary leadership.
The Global Leadership Award, given annually since 2007, recognizes top corporate executives from India and the US.
Past recipients of the award include:
- Jeff Bezos, founder, executive chairman, and former chairman and CEO of Amazon;
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai;
- Nasdaq President and CEO Adena Friedman;
- Fred Smith founder and chairman of FedEx Corporation;
- and Uday Kotak, CEO of Kotak Mahindra.
Awards And Honours Question – 3
Which award, announced every year, is also known as the Nobel Prize of Asia?
a) Pulitzer Awards
b) Golden Globe Award
c) Ramon Magsaysay Award
d) Academy Award
Awards And Honours Answers – 3
The correct answer is Option c – Ramon Magsaysay Award
The annual Ramon Magsaysay Awards, widely referred to as Asia’s Nobel Prize, were announced on August 31, 2022, for outstanding and selfless services in various fields.
This year’s winners of the prestigious honor are:
- Sothiara Chhim, psychiatrist (Cambodia);
- Tadashi Hattori, Ophthalmologist (Japan);
- Bernadette Madrid, pediatrician (Philippines);
- Gary Bencheghib, activist and filmmaker
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award, established in 1957, is Asia’s highest honor and recognition.
- The award is named after Ramon Magsaysay, the third President of the Philippines.
Awards And Honours Question – 4
Which of the following American television award ceremony is scheduled to be held in Los Angeles in September 2022?
a) Primetime Emmy Award
b) Golden Globe Award
c) BAFTA award
d) Academy Award
Awards And Honours Answers – 4
The correct answer is Option a – Primetime Emmy Award
- On September 12, 2022, The 74th Primetime Emmy Awards were presented in various categories to mark some of the notable American television performances of 2022 at a glittering award ceremony held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
- The Emmy Awards, or Emmys, are a wide range of awards for artistic and technical merit to the American and international television industry.
- Kenan Thompson was the host of the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- The dark-comedy series ‘Succession’ received a total of 25 nominations, more than any other show.
- The comedy series ‘Ted Lasso’ received 20 nominations and won the award for Best Comedy.
- Outstanding lead actress in a comedy series- Jean Smart (Hacks).
- Outstanding lead actor in a comedy series- Jason Sudeikis (Ted Lasso).
Awards And Honours Question – 5
Shashi Tharoor was selected for the Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur, the highest civilian award of which county for his writings?
d) Sri Lanka
Awards And Honours Answers – 5
The correct answer is Option b – France
- Senior Congress leader and MP Shashi Tharoor was selected for France’s highest civilian award Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur in August 2022 for his writings and speeches.
- French Ambassador to India Emmanuel Lenain wrote to Mr. Tharoor informing him about the honour.
- Tharoor, a Lok Sabha MP representing the Thiruvananthapuram constituency, has previously served as Minister of State for Human Resource Development and Minister of State for External Affairs in the UPA government.
- In 2010, Tharoor received an honor from the King of Spain – he was awarded the ‘Encominda de la Real Ordre Española de Carlos III’.
- Paris is the Capital of France.
- Emmanuel Macron is the President of France.
- Élisabeth Borne is the Prime minister of France.
- The currency of France is Euro.
Have You Downloaded Our App?
Best Courses & Test-series at Affordable Prices
Nishant eAcademy App
- Topic-wise Recorded Video-Classes
- Topic-wise Practice Test
- Full-Length Mock-Test
- Doubt Batch
Awards And Honours Question – 6
Who was conferred with the highest civilian honor of Ladakh?
a) Dalai Lama
b) PM Modi
c) R.K. Mathur
d) Droupadi Murmu
Awards And Honours Answers – 6
The correct answer is Option a – Dalai Lama
- Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama was conferred with ‘dPal rNgam Duston’ award on August 6, 2022 – Ladakh’s highest civilian honor for his outstanding contribution to humanity, especially to the Union Territory.
- Its celebrated ‘dPal rNgam Dustan’ with great enthusiasm on the occasion of its foundation day on 5th August at Indus Ghat.
- Leh and Kargil are the largest city of Ladakh, both of which is the capital of Ladakh.
- The Lieutenant Governor of Ladakh is Radha Krishna Mathu.
Awards And Honours Question – 7
How many Kirti Chakras were included in the 107 gallantry awards announced by President Draupadi Murmu?
Awards And Honours Answers – 7
The correct answer is Option b – Three
- President Draupadi Murmu approved 107 gallantry awards, including three Kirti Chakras and 13 Shaurya Chakras, the second and third highest peacetime gallantry honors respectively, on the eve of Independence Day on August 14, 2022.
- Kirti Chakras have been announced for Naik Devendra Pratap Singh, who killed two terrorists, and BSF constables Sudeep Sarkar and Paotinsat Guite (both awarded posthumously).
Awards And Honours Question – 8
Who became the winner of the Femina Miss Indian 2022 title?
a) Manasa Varanasi
b) Ruble Shekhawat
c) Sini Shetty
d) Harnaaz Sandhu
Awards And Honours Answers – 8
The correct answer is Option c – Sini Shetty
- On July 3, 2022, Sini Shetty from Karnataka announced the winner of the Femina Miss India World 2022 title at the grand finale of VLCC Femina Miss India held at the Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai.
- Shetty, 21, will represent India on the Miss World stage.
- She was born in Mumbai but represented Karnataka in the Miss India World contest as Karnataka is her native state.
- Miss India or Femina Miss India is a national beauty pageant in India that annually selects representatives to compete at Miss World.
- It is organized by Femina, a women’s magazine published by The Times Group.
- Ruble Shekhawat of Rajasthan was the first runner-up of Femina Miss India 2022 and Shinta Chauhan of Uttar Pradesh was the second runner-up of Femina Miss India 2022.
- The first Miss India was Pramila from Calcutta, who won in 1947.
- Last year Femina Miss India Telangana’s Manasa Varanasi was selected.
Awards And Honours Question – 9
Who among the following has been honored with the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for 2021?
a) Diya Mirza
b) Sonu Sood
c) Afroz Shah
d) Both a & c
Awards And Honours Answers – 9
The correct answer is Option d – Both a & c
- Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari presents the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for 2021 to actor and UN Goodwill Ambassador for Environment Dia Mirza and ‘UN Champion of the Earth’ awardee Afroz Shah, at Raj Bhavan in Mumbai on July 12, 2022.
- Ms. Diya Mirza received the award for her wonderful and remarkable efforts in leading environmental campaigns across India as the Goodwill Ambassador of UNEP, India.
- Shri Afroz Shah was honored with the award for his impeccable and original efforts in leading one of the world’s largest beach cleanup movements in India.
- These awards are given in honor of Mother Teresa.
- The Mother Teresa Memorial Awards for Social Justice are annual international and national awards to honor individuals and organizations promoting peace, equality,, and social justice.
Awards And Honours Question – 10
Who was the director of the best feature film Soorarai Pottru at the 68th National Film Awards?
a) K Balachander
b) Sudha Kongara
c) S.S. Rajamouli
d) Mani Ratnam
Awards And Honours Answers – 10
The correct answer is Option b – Sudha Kongara
- Tamil film Soorarai Pottru, directed by Sudha Kongara, was declared the best feature film at the awards.
- The film is based on the events in the life of G Gopinath, the founder of Simply Deccan.
- The film Soorarai Pottru also won Best Actress for Aparna Balamurali, Best Screenplay, and Best Background Score.
- Filmmaker Vipul Shah was the head of the award jury for the feature film.
68th National Film Awards: Major Winners Feature Film
- Best Actor: Suriya for Soorarai Pottru and Ajay Devgn for Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior (Hindi);
- Best Actress: Aparna Balamurali for Soorarai Pottru;
- Best Direction : Sachidanandan KR for AK Ayyappanum Koshiyum (Malayalam);
- Best Supporting Actor: Biju Menon for AK Ayyappanum Koshiyum;
- Best Supporting Actress: Lakshmi Priyaa Chandramouli for Sivaranjaniyum Innum Sila Pengallum (Tamil);
- Best Film on Environment Conservation/Preservation: Taledanda (Beheading a Life) (Kannada movie)directed by Praveen Krupakar;
- Indira Gandhi Award for Best Debut Film of a Director: Mandela (Tamil) directed by Madonne Ashwin;
- Best Female Playback Singer: Nanchamma for AK Ayyappanum Koshiyum (Malayalam);
- Best Male Playback Singer: Rahul Deshpande for Mi Vasantrao (I Am Vasantrao) (Marathi);
- Best Telugu Film: Colour Photo;
- Best Tamil Film : Sivaranjaniyum Innum Sila Pengallum;
- Best Malayalam Film : Thinkalazcha Nishchayam;
- Best Marathi Film: Gostha Eka Paithanichi;
- Best Kannada Film: Dollu;
- Best Hindi Film: Toolsidas Junior;
- Best Bengali Film: Avijatrik;
- Best Assamese Film: Bridge;
- Best Tulu Film: Jeetige;
- Best Dimasa Film: Semkhor;
- Best Haryanvi Film: Dada Lakhmi.