CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) Exam 2023 – The Central Reserve Police Force has released an official announcement concerning the recruitment of the Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Online applications for both are being sought from both Male and Female Candidates who are residents of India. The candidates who are eligible and interested could apply through the official website before January 25, 2023.
|🔴 Important Links 🔴|
|Know details of All Government Jobs|
|Government Jobs After 10th|
|Government Jobs After 12th|
|Easy Government jobs with High Salary|
|Government Exams Notes|
|Government Exams Calendar|
In this recruitment campaign there are 1458 seats that will be filled. The test for this will be held from 22 to 28 February 2023. Candidates are allowed to apply only for one position (multiple applicants for multiple position are likely to be denied). In order to apply for the exam Candidates should take the time to read this article attentively We provide all the information that must be gathered prior to submitting an application for the exam.
CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023 Important Dates
|Application Begin On||4th of January 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications& Online Fee Payment||25th of January 2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||15th of February 2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||22nd to 28th of February 2023|
CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023 Updates
|Exam conducting body||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
Head Constable (Ministerial)
|Application dates||4th January to 25th January 2023|
CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and, Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2, 3, 4 & 5 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Test but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Candidates must be between the age of 18 to 25 years as of the closing date of receipt of the application, i.e. 25/01/2023 i.e. candidate should not be born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005. Relaxation in age is also permissible for some special categories, the details for the same are tabulated below:
|Ex-servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Central Government Servants||who have rendered not less than 3 years regular/ continuous service as of closing date are eligible up to the age of 40 years for General/EllrS candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates and up to 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Un-reserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2OO2 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 years|
Candidates must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three-year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after the 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Know The Application Process of CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023
Candidates can fill out the online applications by visiting the official website of the CRPF by 25th January 2023. Those who are facing any trouble in filling out the online applications can follow the below-mentioned instructions:-
- Visit the CRPF’s official website or Click Here.
- On the homepage, a link to apply for ASI (Steno) & HC (M) Exam-2022 will be prompted on your screen.
- Click on the link and a new screen will appear where you have to click on Register now (If you’ve already registered, you can skip this step).
- After registration, you have to fill out your details and upload the required documents in the required format.
- To complete the application procedure, pay the application fee and take a printout of the final submission.
Competitive and Government Exams
Notes, Syllabus & Important Topics
The applicant must submit the online application fee by 23:55 hours on January 25, 2023.
|Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only||INR 100/-|
|SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates||Exempted|
Note: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
Selection Process of CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023
The Examination will consist of a Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, Documents Verification and Detailed Medical Examination(DME). All these stages of the Examination are mandatory.
CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Test will consist of one paper with 100 objective-type questions to be attempted in 1½ hours (90 Minutes).
- Sections B, C and D of the exam will be set as bilingual.
- Each right answer will be rewarded with 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
No. of Questions
Hindi Language or English Language (optional)
Skill Test- Typing (HC/M)/Shorthand (ASI/Steno)
Only candidates who pass CBT will be eligible for the next stage of recruitment, i.e. Skil1/PST/DV/DME will be held at different Centres of CRPF.
|Skill Test (On Computer) (For Assistant Sub Inspector / Steno).||Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.|
Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
|Skill Test (On computer) ( For Head Constable / Ministerial)||English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.|
Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer. ( 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English and 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Note: Typing skills will only be tested on computers. The recruitment centers will provide keyboards and computers for this purpose. The department will decide the method/procedure/method for conducting the skill test. The skill test will only be qualified and will be not award any marks.
Physical Standard Test And Document Verification Test
Physical Standard Test
Height in cm
Chest in cms
Male candidates (except some special categories)
Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Laddakh and Jammu & Kashmir.
All candidates belonging to the Schedule Tribes
Female candidates (except some special categories)
Female candidates falling in the categories of Garwa-lies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Laddakh and Jammu & Kashmir
All female candidates belonging to the Schedule Tribes
Aspirants should bring original documents as well as self-attested photocopies to the recruitment center. The physical verification of the following documents is required at the moment of Document Verification:
- Aadhaar Card/Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Government College/ School ID Card,
- Employer ID (Govt./PSU),
- Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/State Government
- Candidate will have to submit copies of various documents like-
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Intermediate/ 10+2 Certificate.
- A letter or order in relation to the comparable Education Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) for the circumstances under which it was considered, with reference to the similar clauses within Essential Qualifications, if an applicant is claiming a certain certification as an alternative qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims
Vacancy Details of CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023
|Category||ASI (Steno)||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
Note: These vacancies are Tentative. Any Change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the CRPF website.
Salary Details of CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min) 2023
|Post||Pay Scale||Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||5||29200-92300|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||4||25500-81100|
The post will be accompanied by Dearness allowance/House rent allowance/transport allowance, ration money allowance, free accommodation, free medical facilities, free leave pass every year for leave, and other allowances which are admissible according to the rules of the Force.
FAQs – CRPF ASI (Steno) And HC (Min)
what is the current salary of CRPF ASI?
As an AI language model, my knowledge cutoff is in September 2021 and I do not have access to real-time information. However, as of September 2021, the starting basic pay scale for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) was Rs. 29,200/- per month. It’s important to note that salaries may vary based on various factors such as location, years of service, and additional allowances. It’s best to check with official sources or contact the CRPF directly for the latest and most accurate information.
what is the age limit for CRPF ASI Exam?
The age limit for CRPF ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) posts varies for different categories. For general category candidates, the age limit is usually between 18 to 25 years. However, there are relaxations in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC and ex-servicemen. It is recommended to check the official notification for the specific age limit criteria for the current year’s recruitment.