All Government Exams Descriptive books PDFs free download links – best descriptive essay, letter writing, precise, comprehension books for all types of competitive exams like ssc cgl, chsl, CPO, mts, bank PO, ibps PO, sbi PO, IB, junior court assistant exam – all descriptive books pdfs of adda 247, Kiran publication ssc descriptive book pdf, pinnacle descriptive book, sp Bakshi descriptive book pdf, paramount descriptive book pdf
|100 Must-Do essays topics|
|Quotes for Descriptive Essays|
|List of Government exams 2023|
|List of All Official Websites|
for Jobs, Exams & Notification
Crack India’s Top
All Descriptive books pdfs free download
In most of India’s highest ranking examinations, the Descriptive test is one the crucial part to cracking the exam. most of the time students are worried about essay writing, precis writing, letter writing, and comprehension writing and don’t know how to write a descriptive exam. in examinations like SBI PO, CLERK, SSC CGL, CHSL, UPSC CSE, PCS, Junior Court Assistant and other Judiciary exams, the Descriptive test comes in the last phase of selection and plays a key factor to score more marks. In this post, we have attached some already available pdf links to support students in their descriptive exams.
All Descriptive books pdfs free download – Pros
There are many benefits of Descriptive books PDFs. if you are a self-preparing student and do not interest in any paid courses, then these books give you a clear idea of what to prepare, and how to prepare for a descriptive exam. A few important benefits of descriptive books are –
- You will access these freely and this is the real charm of a student.
- You will get an overall idea of how to start their self-preparation.
- You will get an idea of what can be asked in your descriptive exams.
- You can randomly prepare any topics given in the descriptive book and then analyse your own writing.
- You can understand the formats of different types of descriptive topics like essays, letters, precis, comprehension writing and others.
All Descriptive books pdfs free download – Cons
There are also some negative points with Free content. As most of the shared things are not up-to-date and have outdated materials so, it is possible, you will not get the actual what you want to crack descriptive exams. Some dark sides of Descriptive books free download are –
- You will not get the current data and facts for your preparation.
- You will not get the current burning issues on which the examiner may ask questions.
- There may be some fault and that’s why they are freely available.
- They may not be print-friendly or not easy to understand blurred pages.
Have You Downloaded Our App?
Best Courses & Test-series at Affordable Prices
Nishant eAcademy App
- Topic-wise Recorded Video-Classes
- Topic-wise Practice Test
- Full-Length Mock-Test
- Doubt Batch
All Descriptive books pdfs free download Links
|descriptive English book for competitive exams||Click here to download|
|100 Must Do reading comprehension [Bankers Adda]||Click here to download|
|A Guide to descriptive writing books [Adda 247]||Click here to download|
|Shri Ram IAS Descriptive essay writing book||Click here to download|
|Essays for SSC Cgl Exam||Click here to download|
|Descriptive book by P K Setu||Click here to download|
|Arihant Descriptive essay writing book||Click here to download|
|Descriptive Essay for Tier 3 SSC CGL||Click here to download|
|Quotation for Descriptive essays||Click here to download|
|100 Essays Descriptive writing quotes||Click here to download|
|Attempt Free Descriptive Test||Click here to Attempt|
|JCA Exam Descriptive Paper Free Download||CLICK HERE|
|100 Must-Do essays for Competitive Exams||CLICK HERE|
More Notes [pdfs] for Descriptive exams
|Descriptive book by Vishal Parihar||CLICK HERE|
|e1 Coaching Descriptive book pdf||CLICK HERE|
|50 Precis Writing pdf||CLICK HERE|
|30-Letter Writing Pdf||CLICK HERE|
|Descriptive notes for bank||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to write a descriptive essay in bank exams?
to write an impressive descriptive essay in bank exams, students must follow the following points –
1. use quotes and illustrations in the introduction of the essay.
2. fill your essay’s body part with current data, facts and figures.
3. try to use simple sentences.
4. avoid grammatical errors and vocabulary errors.
5. make your essay’s conclusion part simple, satisfactory, impressive and neutral.