Importance of Previous Year Papers in any Competitive Exams
previous year papers is the mirror of any competitive exams. You have hardly heard any toppers that they got victory without analysing past year question papers. That’s why I am providing you quick guidance and links to the last five to ten years past papers.
- It helps you to understand the exam pattern.
- it helps you to know the exact syllabus.
- it will build an overall idea of how the exam conducting body is asking questions on a particular exam.
- In the case of UPSC, Previous Year Papers help students to understand how UPSC relates questions with present trending topics.
- In the case of the SSC Exam, Most of the questions are from previous year papers. So, if an SSC aspirant Covers the last five to ten-year papers, then his chance of selection increases.
- Past papers analysis also help students to categories the topics from where factual based, current related, static based questions are asked.
- Papers are also helpful to understand trending topics from where there is a huge possibility of asking questions in an exam.
- Moreover, it will also boost your confidence during exams.
Download Previous Year Papers:
|CIVIL SERVICE EXAM & STATE PSC EXAMS|
|UPSC EPFO – APFC – ALC EXAM|
|UPSC CDS – NDA – CISF – CAPF EXAM|
|SSC CGL – CHSL – MTS – STENO EXAM|
|ASRB AO/F&AO EXAM and Related Papers|
|AHC RO/ARO EXAM|