All competitive exam syllabus – Subject-wise and different exam-wise detailed syllabus for India’s most competitive and government exams.
Best Courses & Test Series
Quality at Affordable Prices
Clear Your Concepts
|UPSC Exam Syllabus|
|UPSC CSE Prelims||UPSC CSE Mains||UPSC IES|
|UPSC ISS||UPSC CDS||UPSC NDA|
|UPSC EPFO||UPSC CMS||UPSC IFS|
|Engineering Services||Combined Geo-Scientist||UPSC CAPF|
|UPSC CISF AC||UPSC IAS||UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer|
|UPSC APFC||UPSC ALC|
|SSC Exam Syllabus|
|SSC CGL||SSC CPO||SSC CHSL|
|SSC GD||SSC MTS||SSC Selection Posts|
|SSC Stenographer||SSC JE CE||SSC JE EE|
|Banking Exams Syllabus|
|RRB||IDBI Executive||ECGC PO|
|SIDBI||SBI PO||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS PO||IBPS Clerk||IBPS SO|
|NABARD Grade A||SEBI Grade A||LIC AAO|
|RBI||Bank of Baroda||Indian Bank|
|Canara Bank||Bank Specialist Officer||Others|
|Teaching Exam Syllabus|
|UGC NET||DSSSB TGT||CTET Exam|
|UPTET||UP TGT||KVS TGT|
|NVS TGT||REET||MP TET|
|CSIR NET||DSSSB PRT||KVS PGT|
|HTET||Rajasthan PTET||MP SET|
|Bihar TET||CG TET||WB TET|
|AP TET||UTET||MAHA TET|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT||MP Vyapam||WB SET|
|APSET||RPSE Snr Teacher||Kerala SET|
|Railways Exam Syllabus|
|RPF Constable||RRB NTPC||RRB Group D|
|RRB ALP||RPF SI||RRB JE|
|RRB Junior Translator||DFCCIL||DMRC CRA|
|Defence Exam Syllabus|
|Army GD Agniveer||CRPF Constable||Airforce|
|Indian Army||CRPF Head Constable||BSF|
Civil Service Exam Syllabus
|UPSC CSE||UPSC APFC||UPSC ALC|
|GPSC||Arunachal Pradesh PSC||KarnatakaPSC|
State Govt Exams Syllabus
|State Govt Exams|
|Delhi Forest Guard||MP Forest Guard||Patna High Court|
|Punjab & Chandigarh High Court||Rajasthan High court||MP Police SI|
|Bihar Police Constable||MP Jail Patwari||UPSSSC|
|Kolkata Police constable||UP TGT||MP TET|
|HTET||Rajasthan PTET||MP SET|
|Bihar TET||CG TET||WB TET|
|Kerala SET||RPSE Snr Teacher||APSET|
|Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Punjab Staff Selection Commission||Bihar Staff Selection Commission||Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Karnataka Staff Selection Commission||Tamil Nadu Staff Selection Commission||Kerala Staff Selection Commission|
|Andhra Pradesh Staff Selection Commission||Maharashtra Staff Selection Commission||Allahabad High Court|
|Punjab & Haryana High Court||High Court of Bombay||Calcutta High Court|
|Karnataka High Court||Maharastra Police|
Other Exams Syllabus
|UPPSC Exam||MPPSC SSE Exam||India Coast Guard Exam|
|RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam||MPPSC Forest Service Exam||UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam|
|FCI category 2 – Managers Exam||Central Silk Board Assistant Director Exam||Central Silk Board Recruitment|
|Post Office Recruitment||Non-Executive FCI Exam||IB Security Assistant-Executive and Multi-tasking Staff (General) Examination|
|BIS Exam||ASRB AO and FAO Exam||FSSAI Assistant, Junior Assistant and Personal Assistant EXAM|
|DRDO Junior Translation Officer Exam||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (ICAR)||Home Ministry of India|
|Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||Supreme Court of India|
|Junior Court Assistant Exam||Indian Post||Ministry of Women & Child Development|
|National Health Mission||Sports Authority of India||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)||Teachers Recruitment Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|EPFO SSA Exam||Central Silk Board Upper Division Clerk Exam||DRDO Fireman Exam|
|DRDO Security Assistant Exam||DRDO Exam Tier 1 Syllabus of CEPTAM- 10 Admin and Allied||FCI Exam|
|FSSAI CBT 2 Exam||BIS Technical Assistant Microbiology||ICAR Assistant Exam|
Importance of Understanding the Exam Syllabus
Understanding the exam syllabus is crucial for effective exam preparation and success. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Focus on Relevant Topics: The exam syllabus provides an outline of the topics and subtopics that will be covered in the exam. By understanding the syllabus, you can prioritize your study time on the relevant topics and avoid wasting time on topics that are not likely to appear on the exam.
- Time Management: Understanding the syllabus helps you allocate your study time more efficiently. You can create a study plan that covers all the topics listed in the syllabus and ensure that you have enough time to revise and practice the most important concepts.
- Confidence: Knowing the syllabus can boost your confidence as you approach the exam. You will be more prepared and less anxious about the test if you have studied all the topics listed in the syllabus.
- Exam Format: The syllabus often provides information on the exam format and the types of questions that will be asked. By understanding the exam format, you can familiarize yourself with the types of questions you will encounter and practice answering them accordingly.
- Avoid Surprises: Understanding the syllabus can help you avoid any surprises on exam day. You will know what to expect, and this can help reduce anxiety and improve your overall exam performance.
In summary, understanding the exam syllabus is essential for effective exam preparation, time management, confidence, familiarity with the exam format, and avoiding surprises on exam day.
Join Telegram Channel
All Free Downloads & Updates
FAQs – Exam Syllabus
Why should you know the exam syllabus?
Knowing the exam syllabus is important because it helps you understand what topics and areas will be covered in the exam. This allows you to focus your studies and prepare more efficiently and effectively.
what is the common syllabus for all the competitive exams?
For most of the competitive exams, the common syllabus includes Reasoning, Numerical aptitude, and General Awareness. General English is also come as a common syllabus except for a few railways and Bihar state exams.
what is the government exam full syllabus?
In general, government exams usually cover a broad range of topics related to the subject matter of the exam. For example, exams for civil services or administrative positions may include topics such as history, economics, politics, geography, and current affairs. Exams for technical positions may cover topics such as mathematics, science, and engineering.
To obtain the specific syllabus for different government exams, you should consult the Nishant eAcademy website, where you will get detailed information regarding the syllabus & topics to be covered in different exams.
what is the latest government exam syllabus?
In most of the latest government exams syllabus, different subjects like general awareness, general English, general aptitude & current affairs come.
is ICSE Syllabus good for competitive Exams?
The ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) syllabus is a comprehensive and well-structured curriculum designed to provide students with a strong foundation in various subjects. It covers a wide range of topics, and the curriculum is designed to encourage critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills in students.
While the ICSE syllabus can be useful for competitive exams, it is important to note that competitive exams often have a different focus and format than regular school exams. Competitive exams may require a deeper understanding of specific topics and may have different question patterns and difficulty levels.
Therefore, while studying the ICSE syllabus can be a good starting point for competitive exam preparation, it may not be sufficient on its own. Students may need to supplement their studies with additional resources, such as exam-specific study materials, previous year question papers, and mock tests.
In summary, while the ICSE syllabus can provide a strong foundation for competitive exam preparation, it is important to supplement it with additional study materials and resources to ensure success in competitive exams.
should I cover the NCERT Syllabus for government exams?
Yes, covering the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) syllabus can be very helpful for government exam preparation, especially for exams in India. Here are a few reasons why:
– Many government exams in India, such as UPSC, SSC, and other state-level exams, often refer to NCERT textbooks for topics related to subjects like history, geography, economics, and science.
– NCERT textbooks provide comprehensive coverage of the basic concepts, theories, and principles related to various subjects.
– NCERT textbooks are well-structured and provide a step-by-step approach to learning.
– NCERT textbooks focus on building conceptual clarity.
How to complete syllabus fast?
Completing a syllabus fast requires a focused and organized approach to your studies. Here are some tips to help you complete your syllabus quickly:
1. Make a Study Plan: The first step is to create a study plan that covers all the topics in the syllabus. Divide the syllabus into smaller, manageable sections and allocate specific study hours for each section. Set deadlines for each section and track your progress regularly.
2. Prioritize Topics: Prioritize the topics based on their importance and weightage in the exam. Focus on the topics that are more likely to appear in the exam and allocate more time to these topics.
3. Optimize Study Time: Optimize your study time by eliminating distractions and focusing on the task at hand. Choose a study environment that is conducive to learning, and use techniques like active reading, note-taking, and mnemonic devices to improve retention.
4. Use Technology: Use technology to your advantage by using online resources, digital study materials, and educational apps to supplement your learning. This can help you cover the syllabus faster and more efficiently.
5. Revise Regularly: Regular revision is key to retaining information and consolidating your understanding of the topics. Allocate specific study hours for revision, and use techniques like flashcards, quizzes, and practice tests to reinforce your learning.
6. Seek Guidance: Seek guidance from teachers, mentors, or online resources if you have any doubts or questions about the syllabus. This can help you clarify concepts and ensure that you are on the right track.
How to cover syllabus fast?
Create a Study Plan
The first step is to create a study plan that covers all the topics in the syllabus. Divide the syllabus into smaller, manageable sections and allocate specific study hours for each section. Set deadlines for each section and track your progress regularly.
Prioritize Important Topics
Identify the most important and frequently asked topics in the syllabus and prioritize them in your study plan. Focus on the topics that carry more weightage and require more time to master.
Avoid distractions such as social media, TV, and other activities that can consume your study time. Stay focused and avoid multitasking while studying to ensure better concentration and retention.
Use Visual Aids: Use visual aids such as diagrams, charts, and mind maps to help you remember and understand complex concepts more easily.
Taking regular breaks can help you stay fresh and focused. Take short breaks of 5-10 minutes after every hour or so of studying to avoid burnout.
Practice with Mock Tests
Practice with mock tests and previous year question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and identify the important topics. This can help you focus your study efforts more effectively.
Regular revision is key to retaining information and consolidating your understanding of the topics. Allocate specific study hours for revision, and use techniques like flashcards, quizzes, and practice tests to reinforce your learning.
- Completing a syllabus quickly requires a focused and organized approach. By following these tips, you can optimize your study time and cover the syllabus more efficiently.
- motivation, will power to stay focused
Materials: through syllabus, daily study plan etc.