FSSAI Role Function and Initiative – is the most important topic as per FSSAI Exam 2021 syllabus. Unfortunately, none of the books available in the market is up to mark as per exam perspective. So, in this post, I am providing “A General Understanding of FSSAI Role, Functions and Initiatives” detailed Notes. This is the Third chapter – Food Safety and Standards Act 2006. Surely, students will get one or more questions from this topic.
The Food Safety and Standards Act 2006
On the Consent of the then president of India A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 (FSS Act 2006) was enacted on 23rd August 2006. It is a primary law for the regulation of food products. This act also sets up the formulation and enforcement of food safety in India. The act also aims to establish a single reference point for all matters relating to food safety and standards, by moving from multi-departmental control to a single line of command.
- Decentralisation of licensing
- Effective, transparent and accountable regulatory framework
- Consistency between domestic and international food policy
- The act emphasizes on training and awareness program
- large network of food laboratories
- provision for graded penalties
Chapters under the FSS Act 2006
FSSAI Role Function and Initiatives Premium Course
FREE Notes are always awesome. Good Notes really help students to boost their preparation. Though Premium Courses are more relevant, time saver and designed in such a way that you can crack your exam with ease and confidence.
- Topic Wise Video Classes
- Practice Test based on Topics
- Chapter-Wise Notes
- Previous year questions
- Doubt Batch
- 100% Exam-Oriented
- Price –
- Get this Course in only ₹380 – use COUPON CODE: FSSAI2021