Government Jobs after Class 10th – Getting a government job in India is considered a great achievement by many individuals, especially those who come from humble backgrounds. A government job provides job security, a steady income, and various other benefits such as healthcare and pension. It is a dream of many to secure a government job, but not everyone knows that government jobs are available even after completing class 10.
In this blog post, we will discuss various Government Jobs after class 10th.
Most frequent Government Jobs after class 10th
Students who passed class 10 are searching for the govt jobs after 10 class. Below are the most frequent Government jobs after 10th class (Government jobs after Board Exams) –
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): MTS is one of the most common government jobs available after class 10. The job role involves performing various tasks such as cleaning, running errands, and helping out in the office.
- Junior Assistant: Junior Assistant is another popular government job that is available after class 10. The job role involves providing assistance to senior officials in various departments such as finance, administration, and personnel.
- Stenographer: Stenographer is a government job that requires good typing skills and proficiency in shorthand. The job role involves transcribing dictations and typing letters, reports, and other documents.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): LDC is another government job that is available after class 10. The job role involves maintaining records, filing documents, and assisting in the day-to-day office work.
- Driver: Government jobs for drivers are available in various departments such as the police, fire brigade, and transport departments. The job role involves driving official vehicles and performing other related tasks.
- Cook: Cook is a government job that is available in various departments such as the police, defense, and railways. The job role involves cooking food for officials and other staff.
- Constable (Police): The police department offers government jobs for constables after class 10. The job role involves maintaining law and order, patrolling the streets, and ensuring the safety of citizens.
- Forest Guard: Forest Guard is a government job that is available in the forest department. The job role involves protecting the forest, preventing poaching, and maintaining law and order in the forest area.
- Peon: Peon is a government job that is available in various departments. The job role involves running errands, delivering messages, and performing other tasks as assigned by the senior officials.
- Sweeper: Sweeper is a government job that is available in various departments. The job role involves cleaning the office, maintaining hygiene, and ensuring a clean and healthy environment.
Sell Old Coins & Earn Money
These are just a few examples of Government Jobs after class 10th. There are many other government jobs such as electrician, carpenter, and plumber that require technical skills and are available in various departments.
100 Government Jobs after Class 10
There are many Government Jobs after class 10th. Here is a list of 100 government jobs that you can consider:
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Junior Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Constable (Police)
- Forest Guard
- Lab Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Postal Assistant
- Village Administrative Officer
- Security Guard
- Store Keeper
- Tractor Driver
- Field Assistant
- Pump Operator
- Laboratory Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- ANM/GNM Nurse
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Draughtsman
- Assistant Lineman
- Telephone Operator
- Dairy Technician
- Agriculture Assistant
- Fisheries Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Driver cum Conductor
- Bus Driver
- Assistant Cook
- Welder cum Fitter
- Diesel Mechanic
- Auto Electrician
- Security Supervisor
- Assistant Station Master
- Ticket Collector
- Signal Maintainer
- Trainee Station Master
- Railway Group D
- Health Attendant
- Office Attendant
- Field Worker
- Community Health Worker
- Ward Boy
- Sanitary Inspector
- Junior Accountant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Post Office
- Indian Army Soldier
- Indian Air Force Airman
- Indian Navy Sailor
- Coast Guard Navik
- Border Security Force (BSF) Constable
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Constable
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Constable
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Constable
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) Constable
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Security Assistant
- Income Tax Department Tax Assistant
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi-Tasking Staff
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Watchman
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Labourer
- Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Agent
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Field Assistant
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Community Health Officer
- Indian Railways Trackman
- Indian Railways Porter
- Indian Railways Gateman
- Indian Railways Helper
- Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot
- Indian Railways Ticket Checker
- Indian Railways Commercial Clerk
- Indian Railways Goods Guard
- Indian Railways Junior Clerk
- Indian Railways Track Maintainer
- Indian Railways Pointsman
- Indian Railways Gangman.
Please note that some of these jobs may have specific eligibility criteria and requirements, so it is advisable to check the official website for Government jobs after class 10th.
Have You Downloaded Our App?
Best Courses & Test-series at Affordable Prices
Nishant eAcademy App
- Topic-wise Recorded Video-Classes
- Topic-wise Practice Test
- Full-Length Mock-Test
- Doubt Batch
Government jobs after class 10th for female
In India, there are several Government jobs after class 10th for females. Some of these jobs are:
- Constable (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in various government departments
- Junior Assistant in various government departments
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in India Post
- Anganwadi Worker/Helper in the Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Forest Guard in various state forest departments
- Home Guard in various state police departments
- Apprentice in various government-run organizations such as railways, public sector units, etc.
- Sweeper-cum-Peon in various government departments
- Driver in various government departments (where applicable)
Note that the eligibility criteria and selection process may vary for each of these jobs, and interested candidates should check the official notification/advertisement for more details of Government jobs after class 10th.
Importance of Government jobs after 10th class
In India, government jobs have always been a popular choice among students, especially after completing their 10th class. There are several reasons why government jobs are considered important and sought-after:
- Job Security: Government jobs provide job security and stability as compared to the private sector. Once an individual gets a government job, they can be assured of a secure career with fixed working hours and regular salary increments.
- Better Pay and Perks: Government jobs also offer better pay and perks, such as medical facilities, housing facilities, and retirement benefits. Additionally, government employees are entitled to various allowances and incentives such as travel allowances, leave travel concessions, and others.
- Social Status: A government job is considered a prestigious job in Indian society, and it carries a certain level of social status and respect. It is also considered a symbol of stability and a secure future.
- Opportunities for Growth: Government jobs provide numerous opportunities for growth and advancement through promotions and transfers. Additionally, there are opportunities for further education and skill development, which can enhance an individual’s career prospects.
- Work-Life Balance: Government jobs typically offer a good work-life balance, with fixed working hours and ample opportunities for leave and vacation.
Overall, government jobs are an attractive career option after 10th class in India, providing security, stability, and better pay and perks, as well as opportunities for growth and a good work-life balance.
FAQs on Government jobs after 10th class
What are the top 5 government jobs after Class 10th?
After class 10, there are various government job opportunities available in India. Here are the top 5 government jobs after class 10:
Indian Army: The Indian Army offers various job opportunities for candidates who have completed class 10. The positions include General Duty Soldier, Tradesman, Technical Soldier, and Clerk.
Indian Navy: The Indian Navy also offers various job opportunities for class 10 pass candidates, including Sailor and Artificer Apprentice.
Indian Air Force: The Indian Air Force offers job opportunities for class 10 pass candidates as Airman Group Y, which includes positions such as Security, Auto Tech, Ground Training Instructor, and Indian Air Force Police.
Railway: The Indian Railways offer several job opportunities for class 10 pass candidates, including Group D positions such as Trackman, Gateman, Porter, Helper, and Assistant Pointsman.
Postal Department: The Indian Postal Department offers job opportunities for class 10 pass candidates as Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Postman.
These are just a few examples of the many Government jobs after class 10th pass candidates in India. It is important to research and understands the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details of each position before applying.
How to prepare for government jobs after class 10th?
Preparing for Government jobs after class 10th requires a systematic and focused approach. Here are some tips that can help in preparing for government jobs after class 10:
Know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern: It is important to understand the syllabus and exam pattern of the particular government job exam that you are interested in. This will help you to prepare accordingly and focus on the topics that carry more weightage.
Create a Study Plan: Create a study plan that includes a daily study schedule, weekly revision, and practice sessions. The study plan should be realistic and achievable, with enough time allocated for each subject.
Focus on Basics: For most government job exams after class 10, the questions are based on the basic concepts of Maths, English, Science, and Social Studies. Therefore, it is essential to focus on the basics and clear your concepts.
Solve Previous Year Question Papers: Solving previous year question papers and sample papers can help you to understand the exam pattern, the type of questions asked, and difficulty level. It can also help in identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
Take Mock Tests: Taking mock tests can help you to evaluate your performance, improve time management, and identify your areas of weakness.
Stay Updated: Stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge by reading newspapers, and magazines, and watching news channels.
Practice Time Management: Time management is crucial during the exam. Practice solving questions within a stipulated time to improve your speed and accuracy.
In addition to these tips, it is also essential to maintain good health, eat healthy food, and get adequate sleep. With a focused approach and consistent efforts, one can prepare well for government jobs after class 10.