RSMSSB Informatics Assistant exam – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) announced 2730 jobs to Rajasthan Informatics Assistants. Candidates who are eligible to apply can do so between January 27th through February 25 2023. This RSMSSB Informatics Assistant test will be held in July 2023. Learn more about the requirements for recruitment below.
|🔴 Important Links 🔴|
|Know details of All Government Jobs|
|Government Jobs After 10th|
|Government Jobs After 12th|
|Easy Government jobs with High Salary|
|Government Exams Notes|
|Government Exams Calendar|
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Details 2023
The RSMSSB recently announced 2730 openings for Informatics Assistant jobs via its website. RSMSSB IA recruitment 2023 applications will be accepted starting the 27th of January 2023. The table below offers a description of the process of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023.
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Informatics Assistant|
|Notification Release Date||16-01-2023|
|Application Dates||27-01-2023 to 25-01-2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Typing Test|
|Salary||Pay Matrix 8|
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Important Dates 2023
|Application Starting From||27-01-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25-02-2023|
|RSMSSB IA Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Important Links 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2023
All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this post.
Apart from them:
A subject of Nepal & Bhutan, persons who migrated to India from Tibbet are also eligible to apply. To know more about nationality, refer to the official notification.
The applicant must be of an age minimum of 21 and must not be 40 at the time of 01-01-2024.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Engineering /Computer Application /Computer Science and Engineering or Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Information Technology or its equivalent from a University established by Law in India.
- Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Application or three years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Government.
- Graduation from a University established by law in India with Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology from a University established by law in India or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Candidates must be able to write at least 20 words per minute in both Hindi and English.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script as well as an understanding of Rajasthani culture.
Competitive and Government Exams
Notes, Syllabus & Important Topics
How to Apply For The RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Examination 2023
Follow the steps give below to apply for the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the RSMSSB’s official website or Click Here.
- Click on the link for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Online Registration on the official website’s homepage.
- If you are a new user, click the Register button and go through the registration process.
- The Registration Id and Password will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Log in to your account using your registration credentials and select the position for which you want to apply.
- Complete the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Application Form completely.
- Fill out the Application Form and upload all required documents.
- Online payment of the Application Fee is available.
- After reviewing all of the information on the application form, click the submit button.
- Print out the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Application form for future use.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2023 Application Fees
The category-wise application fees is tabulated below:
|General/OBC (Other State)||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 350/-|
|General/OBC (Income below 2,50,000)||Rs. 250/-|
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2023 Selection Process
The RSMSSB IA selection process is divided into the following two stages:
Stage – I Written Examination
During this stage of the selection process, enrolled candidates will be required to take an objective examination that will be administered online.
Stage – II Typing Test
Only candidates who passed the first phase will be eligible for this phase. Candidates are expected to type given questions in both English and Hindi during this round. This phase will last for 30 minutes in total (15 minutes each).
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Examination Pattern 2023
- The examination will be conducted of 100 questions worth of 100 marks.
- Candidates have to answer these questions in 3 hours.
- Questions will be asked from three different subjects. Candidates who pass the first part of the exam that is a written test can be able to participate in the second part of the test, that is an examination of typing.
No. of Questions
Qualifying Typing Speed Test
(15 minutes for each language typing test)
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam 2023 Syllabus
Problem-Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning.
General Awareness in Information Technology
General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
Fundamentals of Computer
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Pay Scale 2023
Candidates chosen as Informatics Assistant or Suchn a Sahayak will be paid Rs 26,300/- per month under Pay Matrix 8.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2023 Vacancy Details
The following table shows the area-wise and category-wise distribution of the total 2730 vacancies for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2023:
Non-TSP Area Total 2415 Vacancies
Baran District (Sahariya Tribe Candidates)
TSP Area Total 315 Vacancies
FAQs on RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2023
what is the salary of an RSMSSB Informatics Assistant in 2023?
As per the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment notification for 2022, the pay scale for the post of Informatics Assistant is Rs. 26,300/- to Rs. 85,500/-. This pay scale includes the basic pay and other allowances such as DA, HRA, etc.
what is the age limit for the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant exam?
The age limit for RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board) Informatics Assistant exam is usually between 18 to 40 years. However, there are relaxations in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC and other categories as per the government norms.