Best Essay writing on The cultural diversity of India – with quotes and current data – short essay – writing essay – The cultural of India essay – essay on Indian Culture and tradition – word limit 250 to 600 words – descriptive essay for all types of competitive and government exams – SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, IBPS, SBI, NABARD, Supreme court, High court exams, class 7 to 12 essays
Writs like a Pro & secure Maximum Marks
- All Current Burning topics
- eBooks and Videos on Formats
- Modal Test Papers for practice
- Important Current data and Quotes
- Topic-wise Extra practice sets
Essay on The cultural diversity of India: Quotes
A Nation’s culture resides in the heart and the soul of its people.Mahatma Gandhi
Culture is the widening of the mind and the spirit.Jawaharlal Nehru
India is a country of rich cultural heritage with differenet colours, religions, languages, castes and ways of life. But there is always unity in diversity. Our spirit of unity got us independence and the same is needed for continuous growth and welfare of nations. Only when there is peace, we can develop into great nations.Azgar Khan
The Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav means elixir of energy of independence; elixir of inspirations of the warriors of freedom struggle; elixir of new ideas and pledges; and elixir of Aatmanirbharta. Therefore, this Mahotsav is a festival of awakening of the nation; festival of fulfilling the dream of good governance; and the festival of global peace and developmentNarendra Modi
Essay on The cultural diversity of India: Similar topics
- Culture of India essay
- The Cultural diversity of India
- essay on Indian culture and tradition
- Culture and tradition in India Essay
- Culture in India Essay
Essay on the Culture of India | Cultural diversity of India: Sample
The cultural diversity of India | Unity in Diversity
The cultural identity comprises religion, ethnicity and personal habitats of individuals as well as communities. While in other countries like the USA, and Canada cultural diversity or multiculturalism is the recent phenomenon resulting from migration, in India it is organic and part of our DNA.
From the Indus Valley civilisation to the Vedic period and from the Mugal empire to the British era, the seed of cultural diversity had been sown and now the greenery of this harvest is the emblem of our society.
India is a land of 133.92cr population comprised of 80.5% Hindus, 12.4% Muslims, 2.3% Christians, 1.9% Sikhs and 1.9% others. The continent is subdivided into 29 states and 7 UTs having their own cultural identities which makes India the largest diversity in the world.
To make Unity in such diversity is not just a matter of astonishment but also a matter of challenge. Manipulation and Politicization are very frequent and political parties always stir communities’ feelings into monochrome which results in chaos and destruction.
However, the government has taken many steps to protect it from evil causes. Morning assembly and prayers, secularism, the right to equality and the recent order of SC to stand up while playing the national anthem in theatre are such few steps that dope citizens of India with national allegiance rather than ethnic identity. Thus, the quintessence of unity in diversity in front of the world makes Mahatma Gandhi’s statement true – “our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and test of our civilisation”.
Total Word count 249
|100 Must-Do essays topics|
|Quotes for Descriptive Essays|
|List of Government exams 2023|
|List of All Official Websites|
for Jobs, Exams & Notification
Vocabularies Easy-Learning with Tricks
Essay on The cultural diversity of India: Data and Facts
- Architectural Cultural Beauty: India is one of the most beautiful countries in the world apart from natural and scenic beauty it also possesses some splendid architecture in form of different monuments and structures exhibiting diverse cultures across the country. Tajmahal is sheer poetry in marble and is only one of its kind across the world. It was built by Mughal emperor Shahjahan in memory of his most beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Other remarkable monuments are Qutub Minar in Delhi, Charminar in Hyderabad, India Gate and Red Fort in Delhi Built by Mughal rulers. Jaipur, the ‘Pink City of India which compresses some magnificent pieces of architecture built by Rajput rulers like City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, and Jantar Manter observatory is considered a hub of tourist attractions in India. ‘Lotus Temple’ which represents ‘Bhai Faith’ is located in New Delhi. ‘Golden Temple in Amritsar is the most significant shrine of Sikhism. Khajuraho temples built by Chandela rulers are world famous and a UNESCO heritage site known for erotic sculpture. Similarly in south India, there are innumerable temples known for their remarkable beauty and architecture.
- India is a habitat of 133.92 Crore people, 80.5% Hindus, 12.4% Muslims, 2.3% Christians, 1.9% Sikhs, and 1.9% others. The continent is subdivided into 28 states and 8 UTs having their own cultural identities, which makes India the most significant diversity in the world.
- Conclusion line (sample): Despite all modernity, India still draws its beauty and strength from its rich and diverse cultural heritage. India’s fabric has been woven by diverse linguistic, cultural and religious threads.
- The beauty of India is ‘Vasudev Kutumbkam’ meaning the whole world is one family. The initiatives like ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ (2015) and ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ (2021) launched by our hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a further step to strengthen the unity and integrity of India.
Essay on The cultural diversity of India: Supportive Government Schemes
- Har Ghar Tiranga
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Seva Bhoj Yojana
How to write an Essay on the Culture of India?
To write a beautiful and marks scoring essay on the culture of India, one should focus on the following points:
1. Divide your essay into an introduction, body and conclusion.
2. Use Quotes and Illustrations while writing.
3. Mention a few current government schemes launched by the ministry of culture.
4. Your write should be in flow.
5. Avoid grammatical and spelling errors.