UGC NET Previous year question Paper | UGC NET Previous year question paper 1 | UGC NET Previous year papers | UGC NET previous year question paper with answers | UGC NET Previous year question papers solved paper 2 | UGC NET previous year question paper 2
UGC-NET is conducted twice every year. Due to the postponement of the December 2020 UGC-NET in view of COVID-19, the schedule of the June 2021 UGC-NET has been delayed. In order to regularize the UGC-NET examination cycles, the National Testing Agency (NTA), with the concurrence of UGC, has merged both UGC-NET of December 2020 and June 2021 cycles so that they be conducted together in CBT mode. The Application process is therefore being reopened for the new applicants to fill in and submit their forms.
University Grants Commission
PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS
UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2021 exam: Here are the broad pointers:
UGC NET: Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC-recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- Candidates should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Candidates, appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- 5% relaxation is given to PhD degree holders in aggregate marks. Such candidates should have a Master’s degree examination which shall be completed by 19th September 1991.
UGC NET: Age Limit and Relaxation
Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) – Not more than 31 years as of 01 October 2021. (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only).
- Relaxation of 5 years is provided in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories.
- Three years of relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates with an L.L.M. degree. A relaxation of up to 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces up to the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held.
- Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET: Reservation Policy
The reservation policy of the Government of India is applicable to UGC-NET. According to this, in the Central Universities and Institutions which are deemed to be Universities, 10% of the seats are reserved for the category General-Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS), 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste(SC), 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe(ST) and 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non Creamy layer”(OBC-NCL).
Each category will have 4 (four)% reservations horizontally for Persons with Disabilities(PwD) as defined in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act,2016) (source-Press Release by UGC).
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
UGC NET 2021 June Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. The Online Test will consist of two papers. both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between the two papers.
Number of Questions
03 hours (180 minutes)
Note: For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks but there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
UGC NET Paper Details
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized in Online CBT mode.
- Number of Papers: There will be two papers for the exam – Paper I and Paper II.
- Number of Questions: A total of 150 questions will be there in the exam paper. 50 questions in Paper I and 100 questions in Paper II.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice type questions.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be available in the medium language of English and Hindi.
- Time Duration: Paper I will be of 1-hour duration while Paper II will be of 2 hours.
- Total Marks: Paper 1 will be 100 marks and Paper-II will be 200 marks.
UGC NET PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS –
UGC NET INDUSTRIAL RELATION & LABOUR LAWS QUESTIONS
SOLUTION VIDEO –