UPSC ALC (Assistant Labour Commissioner) Exam 2022 – 2023 Advertisement under The Ministry of Labour and Employment – Notification details, Exam date, Syllabus, previous year question papers pdf download, Admit card download link, Prelims exam date, subjects, best books free download, mock test and best course.
UPSC ALC Assistant Labour Commissioner Vacancy
UPSC has notified the Assistant Labour Commissioner of Post Vacancies in 2021 under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Important Details are given below:
UPSC ALC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2022-23
- Vacancy No: 21101404409
- Total Vacancies: 29 [ UR 17; OBC 04; EWS 02; SC 05; ST 01]
- Out of the total of 29 vacancies, 2 vacancies are horizontally reserved for PwBD.
- Post Name: Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Welfare Commissioner, Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner, Assistant Director.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Essential Qualification:
- Diploma in Social Work/ Labour Welfare /Industrial Relations/Personnel Management /Labour Laws
- Desirable Qualification: Degree in Law
- Last date of Application to be filled: 28 October 2021
- Application Fee: ₹25
Selection Process of UPSC ALC Exam
The Union Public Service Commission has defined two stages of selection for the Assistant Labour Commissioner post under the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
UPSC ALC exam pattern
- The selection procedure has two stages – 1. Recruitment Test and 2. Interview
- The recruitment test is of 300 Marks and each question carries equal marks.
- negative marking 1/3
- The Interview is 100 marks.
Free Jobs & Exams Preparation
Updates || Videos || Solved Papers
UPSC ALC Exam Syllabus
The assistant labour commissioner recruitment test has 300 marks. UPSC has defined the following topics (subjects) for the ALC exam 2022-2023. These are –
UPSC ALC Exam Syllabus
- Labour Welfare
- Social Work & Social security Laws
- Industrial Relation
- Human Resource Development
- Principles of Natural Justice
- Trade Union Act
- Trade Union Movement
- Labour Laws
- Current events
- Constitution of India
- General mental ability
UPSC ALC Exam Best Books
|UPSC ALC BOOKS||LINK 1||LINK 2|
|LABOUR WELFARE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Social Work & Social security Laws||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Industrial Relation||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Human Resource Development||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Principles of Natural Justice||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Trade Union Act||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Labour Laws||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Current events||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Constitution of India||Best One||CLICK HERE|
|General mental ability||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Full Package Course||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
Have You Downloaded Our App?
Best Courses & Test-series at Affordable Prices
Nishant eAcademy App
- Topic-wise Recorded Video-Classes
- Topic-wise Practice Test
- Full-Length Mock-Test
- Doubt Batch
UPSC ALC Promotion and growth
Under the Ministry of Labour and Welfare different grades, the Assistant Labour Commissioner’s promotions are as follows:
Grade V (JTS)
- ALC(C): Asstt Labour Commissioner (Central)
- ALWC(C): Asstt Labour Welfare Commissioner (Central)
- AWC(C): Asstt Welfare commissioner (central)
- AD: Asstt Director
Grade IV (STS)
- RLC(C): Regional Labour Commissioner (Central)
- DLWC(C): Deputy Labour Welfare Commissioner (Central)
- DWC: Deputy Welfare commissioner (central)
- DD: Deputy Director
Grade III (JAG/ NFSG)
- DyCLC (C): Deputy Chief Labour Commissioner (Central)
- Commissioner of Welfare and Cess
- LWC(C): Labour welfare Commissioner (central)
- AdllCLC(C): Additional Chief Labour commissioner (central)
- DDG: Deputy Director General of Labour Welfare
- CLC(C): Chief Labour Commissioner (Central)
UPSC ALC (Assistant Labour Commissioner) All official details and Links
UPSC ALC Exam All Previous year Question Papers Download Links
Click the below Ads to Download
The download begins after clicking the Ads above
|UPSC ALC 2015 QUESTION PAPER||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|UPSC EPFO 2021 QUESTION PAPER||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|UPSC APFC 2002-2017 ALL PAPER||DOWNLOAD LINK|
FAQs on UPSC ALC Exam
How to prepare for UPSC ALC Exam?
UPSC ALC (Assistant Labour Commissioner) is one of India’s Top Government exams and to prepare for this exam, you must have extensive knowledge and interest in Labour Laws and Labour welfare.
Under the ministry of Labour and employment, this post fills through a direct recruitment process and through the official exam.
For the Direct Recruitment Exam, the selection process is divided into two stages – recruitment tests and interviews. Choose the best sources, books and study materials for the recruitment test and you can join any dedicated coaching for the interview.
Who can apply for UPSC ALC Exam?
2. Diploma in Social Work/ Labour Welfare /Industrial Relations/Personnel Management /Labour Laws
So, those who want to apply for the UPSC ALC (Assistant Labour Commissioner) Vacancy under the ministry of labour and employment, must have both essential qualifications.
|UPSC EPFO EXAM 2023|
|UPSC APFC EXAM 2023|